Friday, May 15, 2015

My Roommate

This post is dedicated to my awesome roommate, who unfortunately got suspended from college. Sorry, Cindy.

My roommate is awesome. She's very nice to people and gets along with everyone very well. Unfortunately, she didn't do so well the first few quarters of college because she hung out with the wrong group of people. Don't get me wrong, she's really smart but made some poor decisions.

She became my roommate at random.  I applied for Summer Bridge because I wanted to go onto English 1A, but I didn't want to because I was already taking two classes at college, in the summer. I know right, TORTURE!!! Anyways, so apparently they already had my room ready and all, because Summer Bridge was like almost every day, and I live in LA and it's like a 2-hour drive to college.  Anyways, so she spent Summer Bridge without a roommate. :( Sorry Cindy! But fortunately, she made friends, and had a roommate because her friend, who lives 40 minutes away stayed with her and stuff.

So then fall quarter started, and it turns out, we're really similar in our interests and stuff! It was really awesome having her as a roommate, but unfortunately she was only my roommate for about two quarters, because she got kicked out of UCR because of her low GPA. She made really bad decisions and hung out with the wrong people. But we all do that at one point.

I actually still keep in touch with her, and she's doing pretty well. She goes to a community college and works part-time at Coffee Bean. She even gave us free coffee! She's really cool! I just wish she hadn't made those bad decisions :( She could've been my roommate for longer :O And I wouldn't have to go through that much trouble later on D:

No comments:

Post a Comment