Sunday, June 2, 2013

Oi.

Another guy?  Really??  Just when I thought it was over, you show up. Just great.

Let's call him Sam.

So this Sam kid, he's a freshman.  I know, you're a senior, you're about to graduate, and you're crushing on a FRESHMAN?!?!

He was in one of the classes that I'm TA fsor.  This crush didn't start until like January. That's also when I got my first phone. It's a smartphone. An Android. And I used it. For good.

Anyways, so he's really nice and all to me.  Like he'll just say hi to me around campus.  He actually did that during the first few weeks of first semester, when he learned my name faster than I could learn his.  He just said hi to me and I didn't know who this kid was, so being a good person, I just said hi back.

I think I may have understood why I fell for him in the first place.  He looks a heck of a lot like my first crush, Johnny.  Am I just using him to replace Johnny?

Anyways, I figured out that I am going to the same college that Johnny goes to, so....

WHATEVER.

Back to Sam.

Since I'm TA, I enter in grades and once I accidentally clicked on the wrong tab, which brought me to all the students' information, so playing around with it, I decided to look him up.  I figured out where he lived.  I also know his email, which is very unique. It wasn't in the gradebook, but he had to use his email to login to this site my teacher uses. So I was helping him with it, and I saw his email. It's firstname@lastname.com.

But I'm not spilling.

A few weeks after this, he did a very awkward thing.  I was going around the room stamping homework.  When I got to his desk, he asked if he could stamp his homework instead.  So I said yes.  And then he grabbed the stamp and pulled up his shirt and stamped his stomach.  :O

He's really tall and skinny for a freshman.  That explains why he chooses to do the sport that he does.

Not saying!

I think he might be the same height as I am...which is kinda tall. For a freshman.

So then, a few weeks later, he asked what my middle name was.  As I was going around checking and stamping homework.

So I told him.

Do I like him?

Or do I just like the feeling of liking him?

I don't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment